WHAT DO WE WEAR?
We always recommend a neutral palette when deciding on your wardrobe for portraits. These include: creams, whites, light grays, light denim, browns, light pinks, light blues, khaki.
It can be somewhat difficult to tell adults exactly what to wear, so we'll mention a few things you shouldn't wear during a portrait session with us:
- Save the starch white dress shirts for the office
- The 80s was the perfect era to be wearing the same shirt and khaki pants or jeans
- Please don't dress your newborn in adult clothes. Newborns do not look good in baby suits and those huge dresses. Formal clothes not only makes the baby uncomfortable, it makes us uncomfortable as well
- We love color, layers, textures! Use hats, scarves, and/or jewelry to complete your look
- We love clothing from Zara, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Janie & Jack, and Dollcake
- We have a wardrobe closet available for children 6 months to 6 years.